May 18, 2012

Magimix Love

rotfruktsgratang

Everyone always goes on about Kicthen Aid mixers and how wonderful they are. But for me, the creme de la creme of kitchen appliances is this: a Magimix food processor.

For the last 6 years, every time I´ve walked past the Magimix stand at DJ´s I´ve gone all googly eyed. Their food processors are horrendously expensive, but sturdy as all hell and come with a gazillion attachments.

Then on Christmas day last year I got the best present ever. A brand new, shiny white 4200XL Magimix.

Needless to say I love it. It´s handy for everything. Pie crust, meatballs, making almond and hazelnut meal, cakes, biscuits, vegies. You name it.

So today as I was preparing dinner, slicing and dicing a truckload of pumpkin, sweet potato and carrot into perfect translucent slivers in no time at all, I was smiling the whole time. A smug content smile. A smile of someone who´s finally got their Rolls Royce of appliances. And I´m not afraid to use it.

Just out out curiosity though. What´s your favourite kitchen appliance?

No comments:

Post a Comment